Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Final Rough Grading

Here are the pictures I took today. We are getting closer and closer to a final product.  Can't wait.

Front view of house.  Siding and trim all complete.  Waiting on landscaping.

Front of lot graded.  They are going to bring a skid steer to do the touch-up.

Rear of house with final grading.  I'm not sure why we had to slope up to rear so high.
I guess it doesn't matter since we will add a deck here later, which will step down.

Garage Opener installed.

Shower door installed in first floor bathroom.

Knobs are on cabinets.  All appliances are in.

Railing is installed.  I'm not a fan of the white wood color.  I plan to replace with iron balusters ASAP.

All wire shelving is in.

Front walk to porch is in.  Not sure why it is so spotted.

Front door is painted.

Backyard.  If the developer doesn't put trees along rear of lot, we will.

Looking back towards house.

Side of house at garage.

4 comments:

  1. The final grading turned out nice. You have a huge backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the long path to the front door! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete