Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Still on Schedule

I emailed the PM some questions and here are his responses:

1. Are we still on schedule to close on July 13th? This is only 3 weeks away. I want to start scheduling deliveries and movers for the week of closing and want to make sure the date is still good. Yes, we are still on schedule.

2. Will there be another coat of paint on the walls? Yes. The walls only have primer right now.

3. There are two new window panes on the front of the house that have a different tint than the others. Are you aware of this? I did see that. The window sash was installed facing the wrong way, and I’ll get it corrected.

4. Will there be any trim around the inside of the windows? The blind guys are coming tomorrow (at the same time as the painter estimators). I want to know if their measurements will be off. Yes, there is window stool trim on the windows. It is best to wait to measure these until after they are trimmed.

5. When will the basement insulation be installed?  Friday is the scheduled date.

6. If there is any leftover brick that will be thrown away, can you save it for me instead? “leftover” brick is sent back to the supplier so that we do not pay for more than is needed. How much were you thinking?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, it looks like we are still going to close on July 13th, which is good news.  But, I expect they will be really busy for the next couple of weeks.

4 comments:

  1. 18 days!! I have a question for you. Has your air conditioner been installed? They installed a 2.5 ton for our 2800sq ft home, not including the finished basement, and I feel like it's a bit small for the size. I'd like to know what size they put in your house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They put in a 2.5 ton Goodman GSX13 Air Conditioner. We have about the same square feet, but we don't have a finished basement. It has a 13 SEER rating.

      Delete
  2. They haven't installed ours yet. I'll let you know when I find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI - Our PM gave us all of the left-over brick, but we did have to remind him of it. There was enough brick remaining for my husband to build a fireplace with an electric insert in the basement with it. Your house is looking great! We love our Ravenna.

    ReplyDelete