Thursday, April 16, 2015

Riverstone Backsplash

I was at Home Depot getting ideas for our new house (paint, appliances, blinds, etc).  One thing that caught my eye was Riverstone used as a backsplash.  Has anyone ever done this or seen it done?

Riverstone Multi 12 in. x 12 in. x 12 mm Natural Stone Mosaic Floor and Wall Tile
at Home Depot ($9.95 each)

I think it looks really nice once its up on the wall and grouted.  Here is a Pinterest pic of someone who did it:

River Stone Backsplash
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/51580358204159799/

4 comments:

  1. I like all of the natural colors in it. I bet it's pretty easy to put up. I just wonder what the ease of cleanup would be like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From the videos I've seen, it's a mess. But well worth it once it is finished.

      Delete
  2. I've never seen this in person but I agree that this is probably hard to clean. I don't really care for that look. Janae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been talking it over now and it may be too busy for our kitchen. We'll see

      Delete