Thursday, April 9, 2015

Panoramic Header

I just found out my camera (Nikon 6800 Coolpix) can take 180 degree panoramas.   So from now on, I am going to take a picture of the lot, when I visit, and post the current picture as the header.

If you are interested in replacing your header background with a photo, follow these steps:

1.  On your blogger page, select the Design link.
2.  Select the Layout tab on the left.
3.  Click Edit on the Header gadget (tab).
4.  Find the Image section and add your photo.  Make sure you click "Shrink to Fit".

Here are more pictures from my (wet and muddy) site visit today.

Lots of rain + poor grading = flooding

See the waterfall at the silt fencing?

My own private pond...

Flooding part II.

3 comments:

  1. I love the panorama. I take a progress pic from the same spot each time as well. You must be getting excited for your big dig next week. I'm looking forward to more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We are really excited for them to start digging. Hope it happens next week...

      Delete
  2. We won't need a pool if this keeps up. "Kids, go jump in the mud puddle to cool off." -DE

    ReplyDelete