Thursday, April 30, 2015

Basement Walls and Lumber

PM told me the framing for the basement walls was scheduled to start today and he was right.  Plus, as an added bonus, the lumber arrived too.  Here are some of the pictures I took today.  I didn't get any close up shots because they were working and I didn't want to interrupt them.  Maybe I'll take some close up ones after work. Update: Added close up pictures.  Concrete has been poured.  They said frames will come off tomorrow.

Front of house.  Gravel is where driveway will be.

Neighbor's lot dug.  They are building a Victoria Falls.

Right front of house.

At rear of the lot looking towards rear of house.  (See the edge of my "pond" on the right?)

Lumber for our house.  (Reminds me of a boat.)

Another picture of the front of the house, looking across driveway.

I took the following pictures after work:

Right front of house

Right rear of house

Rear of house

Left side of house

Front of house

I expect they won't start framing the house until next week.  The concrete will need to cure before they can begin framing.

No comments:

Post a Comment