Friday, February 20, 2015

Waiting

We are now waiting...

Ryan Homes has to get the necessary permits to start digging and for the rest of construction.  They have told us it will take at least 3-4 weeks and mentioned the delay is due to the large number of construction permits being issued and the current backlog.  I'm sure this is partially true.

However, I know for a fact that the Subdivision Plat has just been conditionally approved (about 10 days ago) and permits can't be pulled until the plat is finalized.  I expect the plat will be fully approved when the Planning Commission meets again in early March.  Once that is done they can apply for building permits.  So, we are waiting until late March/early April for ground breaking.

Another update on the Landscaped Berm:
I spoke with the Township Zoning department and they confirmed they are concerned about the same things I am with regard to the construction of the berm.  They have let me know they are "keeping a close eye on the issue".

No comments:

Post a Comment